Each UnderCover Pet House is insulated with a Thermal-Ply insulation that not only keeps your pet warm in the winter, but also gives them a cool place to relax during the heat of the summer. It is perfect for that colony of ferals that need a home, or for the indoor kitty or dog that insists on hanging out near you while you are in the garden.
Each house is individually hand crafted with the high quality workmanship and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover including:
- Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
- Thermal-Ply insulation that is placed inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
- Generous porch roof that helps shield the doorway opening from the elements.
- Elevated floor height keeps your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
- Removable divider lets you decide between one large space or two smaller spaces.
- Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
- This house is big enough to accommodate up to 4 averaged sized cats or 2 small dogs.
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Optional Heating Pads and Vinyl doors available
Your cedar pet house will be delivered unassembled. It takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided by the easy instructions enclosed.
- House Exterior: 44" x 22" x 21" (L x W x H)
- House Floor: Interior: 38" x 18" (L x W)
- Door Opening: Two 7" x 9" (D x H)
Heating Option Information:
Heating pad is durable and easy to clean, thermostatically controlled, weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use. It has a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard and only burns 25 to 40 watts of power. House has a pre-drilled hole for the cord.
Heating Option Includes Vinyl Door Flap
PLEASE NOTE: This item is made to order. Usually ships in 5 business days.