Each UnderCover Cedar Pet House is insulated with a Thermal-Ply insulation that not only keeps your pet warm in winter, but gives them a cool place to relax during the heat of the summer. It's perfect for the neighborhood feral that is adamant about staying outdoors, or for the indoor kitty who insists on hanging out near you while you're in the garden.
The lounging deck is a great place for cat naps. The generous porch roof helps shield the doorway opening from dripping rain and melting snow.
Each house is individually hand crafted with the high quality workmanship and materials you have come to expect from UnderCover including:
- Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
- Thermal-Ply insulation that is placed inside the floor, walls and ceiling.
- Generous porch roof that helps shield the doorway opening from the elements.
- Elevated floor height keeps your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
- Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools.
- This house is big enough to accommodate 1 averaged sized cat.
- Optional Heating Pad and Vinyl door available
- Weight: 26 lbs
- House Exterior: 26 x 19 x 18 (D x W x H)
- House Floor: Exterior: Interior: 13 x 13 (L x W)
- Door opening: 6 x 8 (W x H)
- Deck Platform: 29" x 17" x 16 (D x W x H)
- Deck Area: 9" x 17" (D x W)
Your cedar pet house will be delivered unassembled, it takes about 15 minutes to assemble the panels, guided by the easy instructions enclosed. Easy to clean, roof is removed easily by 4 screws.
Heating Option Information:
Heating pad is durable and easy to clean, thermostatically controlled, weather-proof for outdoor or indoor use. It has a 5' 6" cord with 18" steel chew guard and only burns 25 to 40 watts of power. House has a pre-drilled hole for the cord.
Heating Option Includes Vinyl Door Flap
PLEASE NOTE: This item is made to order. Usually ships in 5 business days.